Reweaving The World:
The Practice of Embodied Integrity and Resonant Collaboration
A year-long online class meeting every second and fourth Tuesday from 9 – 10:30am Pacific
June 22, 2021 – June 28, 2022
**NOTE: This course can be experienced as a self-study course as all classes will be recorded. Please read below for more information.
When Gay and I got together in 1980 and I moved from my familiar world in northern California to Colorado Springs, where I knew no one other than Gay, I remember spending a lot of the first year thinking, “everything I think I know about the world is wrong.” All the Newtonian structures of rules, expectations and social contexts crumbled in the presence of a new world view based on appreciation, response-ability and authenticity that I was discovering day by day by opening to learning from each interaction with Gay.
Are we collectively caught in another bramble of “everything we thought we knew is wrong” era?
Have you also found that some lifelong standards, collective experiences and shared reality have gotten a bad case of the wobbles in these last few years?
I’d prefer to NOT “go back to normal.” Normal won’t work anyway and will prevent the radical reweaving that is being called forth now. I want to live in a world that celebrates each of us weaving our genius, playing our instrument fully in the larger orchestra and practicing wholeness to create contexts of caring and connection.
These early discoveries with Gay evolved into practices that became the 4 Pillars of Integrity (download a PDF) that is now alive in the Impeccable Integrity Card deck and accompanying videos. I realized some years ago that I had integrated these practices so much that I didn’t have to think about them with every action. They became a new endo-skeleton that allowed me to love with a spine. I could sense my inner experience of wholeness meeting the world fully with expanding presence and flow rather than hesitation and fear contractions.
View this post on Instagram
Integrity: An Unbroken Wholeness Or Totality With Nothing Wanting
What if you could build a new framework at the center of your life that generated:
- Aligning rather than dividing
- Fueling from creativity rather than adrenaline/fear
- Collaborating from connection and resonance rather than power over
- Navigating from your intuitive GPS
- Initiating from curiosity and play rather than force and control
- Experiencing you and others as evolving works of art
In Reweaving the World I intend to make the practice of integrity as choiceless as brushing your teeth every day and as pleasurable as enjoying your favorite dessert.
I’d like integrity to be so at the center that you don’t even have to think over these embodied options. They live in your cells and all your interactions and guide you toward more and more freedom and connection with life.
The Practical Scoop:
- Online gatherings every two weeks (Tuesday mornings 9-10:30 Pacific) for A YEAR to share discoveries, practices and applications for the reweaving
- Practice circles to share your journey
- Ways to use the Impeccable integrity deck to support your daily practice at home, in relationship and at work
- Guest visitors and other surprises to share the further reaches of endogenous living
- One Year Program
- Calls will be recorded for your later review
- This group will have its own private discussion group on Mighty Networks
- The course includes a small practice circle to deepen your integration
* NOTE: You can experience this course as a self-study course. You will be included with the private discussion group and have an opportunity to connect with other participants to practice if you choose to. All classes will be recorded.
$595 for the year
June 22, 2021
July 13, 2021
July 27, 2021
August 10, 2021
August 24, 2021
September 14, 2021
September 28, 2021
October 12, 2021
October 26, 2021
November 9, 2021
November 23, 2021
December 14, 2021
December 28, 2021—break, no class
January 11, 2022
January 25, 2022
February 8, 2022
February 22, 2022
March 8, 2022
March 22, 2022
April 12, 2022
April 26, 2022
May 10, 2022
May 24, 2022
June 14, 2022
June 28, 2022
Reweaving The World: Through The Practice of Embodied Integrity and Resonant Collaboration
Dates: Tuesdays, June 22, 2021 through June 28, 2022
Duration: ONE YEAR
Time: 9:00-10:30 am Pacific Time
Facilitator: Kathlyn Hendricks, Ph.D., BC-DMT
Format: Live facilitated session via Zoom with private Mighty Networks group page for registered participants
TUITION (per person):
- A limited number of partial scholarships are available for Big Leap Certified Coaches, Leadership & Transformation Graduates, Military (Active Duty or Veterans), Active/Enrolled Students, First Responders (Firefighters, EMTs/Paramedics, Police Officers). To apply for a scholarship, please contact our Enrollment Consultant, Michele Yasuda, at email@example.com, or 800-688-0772 ext. 803. Feel free to reach out to Michele with any questions about this training, the logistics, and more information about our other trainings.