This is an online course meeting online from 5 – 7pm Pacific on five consecutive Wednesdays: October 14, October 21, October 28, November 4, and November 11, 2020.
Are you willing to continue growing in joy and appreciation with your partner?
Are you willing to completely resolve your favorite Upper Limit Problem in favor of expanding love and creativity every day?
Are you more interested in presence than the past?
If so, read on:
The Couples Course is designed for partners who want to fuel their relationship with harmony and creativity rather than the old model of adrenaline-based criticism and power struggle. The course contains the essential practices we use every day for enjoying more vitality and continuous renewal.
One primary intention of this course is to shift partners from the feel good–mess it up cycle that most people think is the norm in relationships to a completely new realm. In Quantum Loving, the new paradigm, you explore how to end conflict and criticism permanently and replace those impasses with practical magic. You’ll learn to access what you most love to do, support each other’s genius and focus on expanding appreciation and creativity in wider circles of connection.
Completion of Evolutionary Playground: New Paths to Change for Uncertain Times, is a pre-requisite for this course.
Along with the customized activities designed on the spot for the group that gathers, partners will explore:
• How to experience the newest evolution of practices we introduced with our new book Conscious Loving Ever After
• How to see you and your partner as whole, resourceful and creative
• How to get unstuck from recurring patterns, arguments and limitations while continuing to have a good time
• How to catalyze your presence and creativity for ongoing renewal
• How to generate a flow of mutual appreciation in your relationships
• Turning the key to sex and money issues
• How to enjoy all the free time you liberate by not criticizing and controlling each other
The Couples Course
Dates: Wednesdays, October 14 through November 11, 2020
Duration: FIVE WEEKS
Time: 5:00-7:00 pm Pacific Time
Facilitator: Kathlyn Hendricks, Ph.D., BC-DMT
Format: Live facilitated session via Zoom with private Facebook group page for registered participants. There will also be one follow-up call in 2021. lasting love
TUITION (per couple):
- $595 On or before September 23, 2020
- $695 Full tuition in effect starting September 24, 2020
- $350 For Big Leap Certified Coaches, Leadership & Transformation Graduates, Repeat Attendees. Must enroll directly with Enrollment Consultant, Nancy Stubbs.
Click here to register
Click here for course logistics
If you haven’t attended Evolutionary Playground or the older Essentials course:
Click here to enroll with the additional purchase of “Essentials Online”.
What People Are Saying About The Couples Course:
If you are in an intimate relationship, regardless of whether it’s awesome or maybe could use a little TLC, I cannot recommend this weekend with Kathlyn Hendricks highly enough. It really is possible to completely eliminate blame, criticism, and bickering from your relationship. Using the skills we learned at this workshop, Christine Margiotta and I have created a fundamentally different relationship than we had before we went, and I wish I could give this as a gift to every couple I know and love. -Becky Margiotta, Co-Founder and President, The Billions Institute, LLC
It is a year now since my boyfriend and I attended the Couples Course with Katie, and we are still unwinding and learning more about the seeds we planted together there. It’s like we opened a window, and saw all sorts of possibilities, and now a year later, I see how many of those we’ve brought to fruition together. I feel myself walking on solid ground playing with the tools with my boyfriend – we share a language, and that is priceless. -Aileen Hayden