Please Note Our Covid 19 Guidelines (Updated as of June 21, 2022): At the start of the course all course participants will be required to provide negative test results from either a PCR or antigen test taken within 24 hours before the start of the course. We require face masks to be worn at all times when inside the course venue. Please bring your negative test or an image of it with date stamp, to the morning of the first day of the course. It’s a confusing time and we are doing our best to meet as safely as possible. Requirements may change as we respond to current conditions and health guidance.
Are you willing to fuel your relationship with appreciation and creativity?
Are you willing to completely resolve your favorite Upper Limit Problem in favor of expanding love and creativity every day?
Are you more interested in presence than the past?
If so, read on:
The Couples Course is designed for partners who want to fuel their relating from harmony and co-creativity rather than the old model of adrenaline-based criticism, control and power struggle. The course explores the essential practices we use every day to enjoying more vitality, creativity and continuous renewal.
One primary intention of The Couples Course is to shift partners from the feel good–mess it up cycle that most people think is the norm in relationships to a completely new realm. In Quantum Loving, the new paradigm, you explore how to end conflict and criticism permanently and replace those impasses with practical magic.
You’ll learn to access what you most love to do, support each other’s genius and focus on expanding appreciation and creativity in wider circles of connection.
Along with the customized activities designed on the spot for the group that gathers, partners will explore:
• How to embody the newest evolution of practices we introduced with our relationship book Conscious Loving Ever After
• How to see you and your partner as whole, resourceful and creative
• How to get unstuck from recurring patterns, arguments and limitations while continuing to have a good time
• How to catalyze your presence and creativity for ongoing renewal
• How to generate a flow of mutual appreciation in your relationships
• How to turn the key to resolving sex and money issues
• How to enjoy all the free time you liberate by not criticizing and controlling each other
The Couples Course
Dates: Friday, September 16, 2022 from 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday, September 17, 2022 from 9:30am – 5:30pm, and Sunday, September 18, 2022 from 9:30am – 4:00pm Pacific
Duration: THREE DAYS
Facilitator: Kathlyn Hendricks, Ph.D., BC-DMT
Format: Face-to-face, in-person training in Ojai, CA
TUITION (per couple):
- $995 per couple Full tuition
- $600 per couple For Big Leap Certified Coaches, Leadership & Transformation Graduates, Repeat Attendees (of this specific course), Military (Active Duty or Veterans), Active/Enrolled Students, First Responders (Firefighters, EMTs/Paramedics, Police Officers). To receive this rate, you must meet the designation and communicate directly with our Enrollment Consultant, Michele Yasuda, at [email protected], or 800-688-0772 ext 3. Feel free to reach out to Michele with any questions about this training, the logistics, and more information about our other trainings90% refund (10% withheld as a cancellation fee) of the training tuition paid No refunds will be given after midnight on August 26, 2022 Pacific time.
Prerequisite: Completion of Evolutionary Playground (online through Zoom, or the live in-person 3-day course previously taught, or the previous Essentials 3-Day Seminar). If you or your partner have not completed any of those courses, you may purchase our online self-study course titled Essentials Online instead for $97 when you enroll in The Couples Course. Note that it takes approximately 8-10 hours to complete this self-study program, so we suggest planning accordingly so that you’ll be able to optimize your experience in The Couples Course.
Click here to register
Click here for course logistics
Click here to register for The Couples Course plus Essentials Online.
What People Are Saying About The Couples Course:
Wow, Katie, thank you so much for these powerful processes and resources. I am enjoying the course and learning so much! Thank you for offering this program, my work now is to practice everything I’ve learned, so all my relationships can blossom. With deep appreciation – Natalia Palmer
If you are in an intimate relationship, regardless of whether it’s awesome or maybe could use a little TLC, I cannot recommend this weekend with Kathlyn Hendricks highly enough. It really is possible to completely eliminate blame, criticism, and bickering from your relationship. Using the skills we learned at this workshop, Christine Margiotta and I have created a fundamentally different relationship than we had before we went, and I wish I could give this as a gift to every couple I know and love. -Becky Margiotta, Co-Founder and President, The Billions Institute, LLC
It is a year now since my boyfriend and I attended the Couples Course with Katie, and we are still unwinding and learning more about the seeds we planted together there. It’s like we opened a window, and saw all sorts of possibilities, and now a year later, I see how many of those we’ve brought to fruition together. I feel myself walking on solid ground playing with the tools with my boyfriend – we share a language, and that is priceless. -Aileen Hayden