Restoring Resourcefulness Coaches Training
This is an online training meeting for three consecutive Thursdays: December 2, 2021, December 9, 2021, December 16, 2021.
**This course has a prerequisite. See below.
The Restoring Resourcefulness Program Coaches Training is the final course that you are required to take to complete your coaching certification. It can also be taken by Big Leap Certified Coaches or graduates of the Leadership and Transformation Program. This course is based on the Foundation for Conscious Living’s Big Leap Home Online Programs which are designed to support individuals, organizations, and communities in generating agency, connection, and creativity on our shared planet.
In this Training, the Restoring Resourcefulness Faculty bring you six essential skills, that settle the nervous system dispel the fear trance and expand our ability to integrate real change. The intention of this training is for you to expand our capacity to bring the Restoring Resourcefulness Program out into the world.
1) The Presencing Module shows you how to be fully with a feeling, another person, an unexpected event. When you move from fear to here you can meet life and create by choice.
2) The Whole-Body Listening Module shows you how to bridge and appreciate difference, to try on another’s point of view to expand the possibility of co-creating together rather than recycling us vs. them.
3) The Breathing Module shows you the quickest way to locate yourself here and now and to decrease stress and increase vitality.
4) The Fear Melters® Module shows you how to move from fear to here by using simple, powerful body moves that shift you into agency and choice.
5) The F.A.C.T. Module shows you how to use our premier transformation process, a body intelligence practice that has been honed over several decades and can be used in a wide variety of situations.
6) The Matching Module shows you a way to create congruence between your inner experience and your outer expression. Matching makes use of whole-body thinking and expressing which expands creativity and vitality.
This course is taught by our Restoring Resourcefulness Faculty
Prerequisite: You must complete both of our Advanced Training courses before you can take this course. This is the final course before certification as a Big Leap Coach. Current coaches or graduates of our Leadership and Transformation Program can take this course (one time only) to fulfill their *requirements in order to maintain listing on our Big Leap Coaches website. (*Coaches must take at least one Hendricks course every three years) *See tuition below.
Dates in 2021-2022:
Winter 2021: Dec 2, 9, 16
Time: 4pm-7pm Pacific
TUITION: For current students, this course is included with the Advanced Training tuition. Donations to the Foundation for Conscious Living are appreciated. *Fee for past graduates of our courses, including certified Big Leap Coaches and Leadership and Transformation Graduates, is $100. This course counts towards continuing education for Big Leap Coaches one time only.
Click here to register
Click here for logistics.